Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Break

As of 7 this morning, I am officially done with this the fall semester of my senior year of college!  I can't believe I'm halfway through already!
Now that I can take my mind off school, I can finally be free to think about Christmas and Florida ( my family leaves for Miami on tuesday!).  I have barely started my Christmas shopping, I still have to pack my entire suitcase, and I have yet to send off my holiday cards.

I'm a little sad that my family will be celebrating Christmas in a condo instead of our usual decorated house, but I'm just super thankful to head to warmth.   I  saw this dress at Talbots and think it would be perfect for Christmas dinner.  I only hope I can still find it in stores this close to the holidays.



And I have been making a mental list of what to wish for from Santa.  I've been smitten by the Lilly website.

I think it's time I add some height to my McKims

Pink!

Classic, cheerful, crave-worthy!

I love board games. My housemate and I have a game night coming up, and I would love to whip out this Lilly-good-time!

I would also love the Ugly Betty dvds.  They would be great for study breaks.

Santa, if you're reading this, please feel free to email me if you have any questions.  I think I've been pretty good this year. If I must get a lump of coal, could you please at least make it pink?

I suppose I should go start packing now.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the semester! I hope you find your dress!
    Have a wonderful time down south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a warm Merry Christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope Santa is good to you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Merry Christmas! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Talbots dress is tres chic...I saw it in a mailer! xx

    ReplyDelete