Monday, August 5, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Makes it to Toronto

Yes, you read that right. THE Lilly Pulitzer has opened up in the Greater Toronto Area.  I just about died when I walked by, stepped back, rubbed my eyes, and then had my wildest dreams come true.  And yes.... I went shopping.
First J Crew, then Kate Spade, and now Lilly Pulitzer - so many of my Florida favorites have followed me up to Canada.  Now all I need is a Vineyard Vines, and I may stop missing my home state just a tad less.  Or at least stop sticking out like an obnoxiously bright prep amongst a sea of urban hipsters.

xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's in Oakville, so not quite as easily accessible had it been in downtown. But that may actually be a good thing for my wallet!

      Delete
  2. I'm the brand ambassador for this store!! Isn't it amazing?!
    I totally agree with you, I'm so happy my favourite stores have FINALLY come to Canada, I'm still waiting on Vineyard Vines though! ;)

    -Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so envious - what a great gig! I love that store - the selection is great, the design is spot-on, and everyone is so incredibly friendly. I can only hope to see more Lilly shifts in the Toronto summer crowds now!

      Delete
  3. I am so thrilled that Lilly finally has a store in Canada. I just wish it wasn't on the other side of the country!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Well I hope this is a sign of greater Canadian expansion. Or at the very least easier and cheaper shipping options for those without direct access to the store. I think everyone can use a little more bright Lilly happiness in their lives!

      Delete
  4. EEEE. I can't wait to check this out! I'm interested in seeing what they have in store :) You will have to show me once I move to T.O :D

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dangerous going into the store - everything is beyond bubbly and perfect! It's a little difficult to get to without a vehicle... but nothing a little clever planning can't solve. It'll definitely have to be on the list of must-visits when you move here!

      Delete
  5. oh my goodness.. this is fantastic! I can finally get my best into Lilly Pulitzer!! :)

    www.the-undecided-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete