Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Day at the (Virtual) Country Club

Holy moly am I unbelievably impressed with the seamless integration of the myriad of marketing and branding materials produced by Tommy Hilfiger lately.  Between the Hilfigers, True Prep pop-up stores, actual Tommy Hilfiger wagoneer for sale, impeccably designed stores, and the Country Club games on Facebook, I'm both smitten and blown away by everything Tommy Hilfiger.


Granted this game has probably been out for quite a while,  but I just discovered it and have had a lot of fun playing croquet, tennis, pool pong, and golf since!  Plus you get a discount if you win.  So if rain is keeping you away from the actual country club, I suggest you spend a little time indoors at this virtual one!


xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' everything Hilfiger....had no idea there was a game to play! I'm off to the Country Club now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been enjoying this campaign!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i love this as well. thanks for another lovely post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report and outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete