Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costume Ideas

I can't believe Halloween is this weekend! October has certainly flown by.  I had planned to dress as a wind-up doll, but I couldn't figure out how to attach the "gear" to my back.  So I'm currently torn between:
Ugly Betty (super easy- I'd just have to put on a whole slew of different, somewhat clashing items, and I already have a pair of red glasses)

Or June Cleaver type.  I'm not willing to wear a wig to fully complete the look, so I suppose I'd be simply a 1950s housewife.  I know the dollar store carries child tea sets, so I could glue a set to a tray and carry it around with me.

I'm also considering a magic 8 ball (dress in all black, and attach a white 8 to my middle) or a sailor.  It's a good thing I still have a couple of days to decide!

xoxo,


2 comments:

  1. I was ugly betty a few years ago...I made braces out of a rubber band... You could take June Clever and turn her into a "Mad Men" character...just buy a Bump It at Bed Bath and Beyond... last year I was in Chicago with friends and we were all the women of Mad Men...it went over VERY well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea! A bump it would be so much easier than my previous plan to simply hair spray in some volume! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete