All you need are these key items:
banana, peanut butter, two end pieces of bread, nutella, margarine or butter, a non-stick frypan, and powdered sugar for decoration
- Turn stove on medium-low heat, preheat non-stick frypan
- Spread peanut butter on inside of end piece 1. Don't spread too close to the edges, or else it will melt too quickly and melt into your pan
- spread nutella on inside of end piece 2. Again, avoid edges.
- slice banana and place in three rows on one of the slices. I can usually fit nine total slices of banana.
- Put the two bread pieces together, butter outer side of one of the sides, place sandwich on pan with buttered side down, then butter the top unbuttered side. With four sides to spread, it's a little messy...
- Heat first side until it's slightly crispy, flip, and grill the other side.
- After both sides are slightly golden, remove from heat, place on plate, and decorate with powdered sugar
- Cut in half and enjoy!