Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dressed for a Date with Jean Paul Gautier

Over the Canadian long weekend my family took a day trip to Montreal to do a little shopping, snap pictures of beautiful architecture, and peruse the vast retail offerings.  First thing in the morning, while my dad headed over to the Canadian Centre for Architecture, my mom and I giddily checked out the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.  Knowing we'd be visiting the exhibit, we made sure our attire for the day fit the spirit of designer, whose striped nautical shirt has become utterly iconic.


We had a swell time venturing from room to room, gazing upon superb works of fantastical art. Luckily we were allowed to take pictures, so keep an eye out for my next post, to be filled with some of my favorites from the exhibit!

And don't forget to enter the Mary Kay Giveaway to win two of my favorite beauty staples!

xoxo,


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! I LOVE the nautical theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun, and such a cute outfit!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun exhibit! I love the outfit suggestion, so classic and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you got to see the Gaultier exhibition - I heard it was amazing! Can't wait to see photos!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete