Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sad Shopping News

So after finally narrowing down my selection on Ruelala and triple-checking that my address was correct, I click "purchase", only to have my purchase rejected with no explanation. I proceeded to call customer service, desperate to get my hands on those green Tory Burch sandals and Marc Jacobs pumps, only to learn that my Canadian credit card is no good! Even though I was shipping my goods to my brother's house in FL, apparently the payment must also come from the United States. Now I am so very sad. Bye bye, Tory and Marc. I feel like we could have been such good friends.

On a happy note: I did end up purchasing the pink flamingo and palm needlepoint shoes, and an Apple Store is opening in Ottawa (first ever!) this weekend. So it appears I will soon be purchasing my laptop, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Heartbreaking! Hopefully you and Marc will meet again...

    ReplyDelete