Friday, January 18, 2013

Fab Friday: All Prep-ped For Winter



It's official.  Winter is here.  This displaced Floridan is NOT happy (don't be fooled by my red-lipped smile). The temperature truly started dipping down today, and every piece of exposed skin felt it on my trek to the office.  Thank goodness plaid is a go-to in winter fashions.


My Fab Friday Winter Must-haves: Wool trench - London Fog | Tartan scarf - J Crew (similar) | Mittens - HBC Collection (similar) | Tartan earmuffs - J Crew (similar) | Red tights - H&M (similar) | Duck Boots - L.L. Bean | Wayfarers - Ray-ban (similar) | Thermos - Jack Spade | Plaid Bag - Tommy Hilfiger (similar)

Wishing you a wonderful, warm winter weekend!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr it was pretty bad when I went out yesterday morning in -12 degrees!! Whaaa!

    How about some Canadian options? I've been looking for a plaid scarf here - the one I got 20ish years ago in Scotland has seen better days.

    ReplyDelete