Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sharpie LOVE!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Sharpies.  No, not love, am OBSESSED with them.  I have a massively growing collection, and I've recently purchased more!

I picked up a large pack of 24, complete with new Caribbean colors. With names such as Flamingo (pink), Stingray (purplish gray), and Lime Daiquiri (green), I was too tempted to resist.

And then Lizzie Post introduced me to this wonderful tool - the Sharpie pen.  If you haven't tried it yet, you must!  It's amazing.  It writes so smoothly, doesn't bleed, and doesn't smear (a key feature for lefties like me).


I picked up a couple of Sharpie paint pens at Michael's this summer, and they're great. I've been using them to label everything from folders and binders to cups and bottles.  They work great, are very smooth, and are relatively permanent.  Plus they're just super fun to use.

And last, but not least...

Now you can personalize your Sharpies!  Ok, so this feature has been available for a while, but I've never tested it out.  I'm a bit tempted to order these,  but for $11.99 for 6 plus shipping, I might be able to resist them a little while longer.  They'd be super cute for graduation parties, to have everyone sign you yearbook in personalized pens, but for now, I think I can live without.

Is anyone else as obsessed as I am?  Anyone found any amazing sharpies that I just don't know about yet?


xoxo,


*all images found on Sharpie.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the pen! I will have to check it out as I am a leftie too so ink is important! I often write cards in reverse order so my hand is moving up rather than moving down so I dont smear.

    I saw the personalized ones the other day but had the same thoughts...2.00 each isnt so bad, but the shipping to Canada would be brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Sharpie pens! I tried them out a year ago, and now I won't write with anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally obsessed. I have about 100.

    ReplyDelete