Anyhoo, it's giveaway time again! In return for doing a little work for Jewelry Without Jewels (I helped create a pattern for the website's background), the founder, Erica has graciously offered to provide a necklace for a giveway! (plus a JWJ necklace of my very own, which I'm super excited to get!)
Some info about Jewelry Without Jewels:
- Erica was inspired by a fabric necklace in her mom's jewelry box
- JWJ necklaces are fun, funky, and versatile and made of either soft cotton or silk (read: super comfortable)
- 10% of each purchase goes to VH1's Save the Music Foundation, helping keep music programs alive in schools (how great is that!)
- The necklaces also be worn as headbands (read: 2-in-1!)
Look at all the color!
The lovely Erica (who is also a fellow preppy blogger: Sunshine Dreamin')
Rules of the giveaway:
- For one entry, be or become a follower of the CanadianPrep blog
- For a second entry, 'like' Jewelry Without Jewels on Facebook
- For three more entries, blog, tumblr, or tweet about this giveaway
For a total of FIVE possible entries! Your chance to win your own JWJ necklace ends Wednesday December 8th at 11:59pm, so don't forget to enter!
Please leave one comment with your total number of entries.