Sunday, November 7, 2010

Soundtrack Sunday

I always say that my life has a soundtrack.  I need music almost all the time- while studying, while walking to class, even when falling asleep.  I also tend to hum or sing randomly, usually without conscious thought (probably a result of my choir days).  My roommate has to point it out, because apparently it can be a wee bit annoying (woops!).  So I thought it would be fun to do a weekly "Soundtrack Sunday," sharing a song that has been stuck in my head, defined, or provided inspiration for the week.

This week's song is "Don't Stop Believing" originally sung by Journey, but this one by Glee:




I just got Season 1, so I've been re-watching a lot of old episodes (I'm such a Gleek!). I've also been super-stressed this week about my future, so it's been my theme song for the week.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment